Elvie vs Momcozy vs Willow
Wearable Breast Pumps have quickly become the go-to option for many mothers because of the convenience and freedom they allow. There are many different types of electric wearable breast pumps with different modes, suction levels, and more. On that note, here are the three best wearable breast pumps:
The Elvie is an affordable mid-range option that is small in size and can fit in a braw for more discreet use.
● Discreet Design—The pump is designed in a way that allows it to have a slim and discreet profile.
● Smart App—The accompanying app allows the pump to be controlled via a smart device and also keeps track of the pumping history.
● 10 Intensity Settings—The pumping intensity has 10 different levels to choose from along with two modes for a more customized experience.
● Noise Reduction Technology—Allows for pumping to go unnoticed due to its low noise output and hospital-grade motor.
At around $276, the Elvie is a great mid-range option with a discreet profile and multiple advanced settings and features.
The Momcozy is a hands-free breast pump with an electronic display for easy automatic pumping.
● Two Modes—Comes with both a suction mode and a massage mode for more effective pumping.
● 9 Levels—Has nine different levels of pumping intensity and pump times.
● Smart LCD Screen—Shows the pump time and other analytics to help keep track of use.
● Low Noise—When in use, the pump-noise is less than 50 dB which will ensure the sound from the pump does not disturb a sleeping baby.
The Momcozy costs around $140 making it a great budget option when it comes to electric wearable breast pumps. Plus, it has many of the advanced features that more mid to high-end electric pumps have like having multiple modes.
The Willow breast pump is one of the most discreet wearable electric pumps on the market that is still packed with many top-of-the-line features.
● In-Bra Design—Fits discreetly inside a bra and does not require any wires to be plugged in while pumping.
● Leak-Proof—Has 360-degree leak-proof mobility so that the user can still pump milk whether lying down or exercising.
● Multiple Modes and Suction Levels—Includes multiple suction modes and has hospital-grade suction strength.
● Self-Sealing Milk Bags—After a pumping section, the sealed milk bags can be removed and stored in a refrigerated area.
At $440, the Willow is more of a high-end electric pump with many advanced features and a discreet design.
Overall, if you are looking for a more affordable breast pump, then the Momcozy is a great choice. On the other hand, the Elvie is one of the best mid-range electric breast pumps and the Willow is one of the most advanced and discreet breast pumps.