iRobot VS Ecovacs vs roborock
The War of vacuums
If you find that you don’t have enough time to clean, then a vacuum cleaner robot may be a good option for you. Instead of manually vacuuming your house, a vacuum robot can do it for you whether you’re home or not.
But, there are a lot of robot vacuums out there. To make your choice easier, here are the three best robot vacuum cleaners:
The iRobot Roomba 694 is an affordable option that comes with an array of smart technologies.
● Dirt Detect Technology—Senses dirtier areas of your house and focuses on them first.
● Personalized Cleaning Suggestions—Learns from your cleaning habits and sends suggestions through its mobile app about when and how it should clean.
● 3-Stage Cleaning Power—Adaptable and comprehensive cleaning system to clean both hard floors and carpets.
● Automatically Recharges—After each cleaning session, the Roomba will plug back into its charging port so that it is fully charged for the next cleaning session.
At around $250, the iRobot Roomba 694 is the best budget robot vacuum providing an impressive about of features while remaining at an affordable price.
The Ecovacs Deebot N8 Pro+ is a mid-range option that includes a lot of advanced features..
● Self-Empty Station—The Deebot can doc and empty its load into its docking station which allows it to run for 30 consecutive days without any human assistance.
● Vacuuming and Mopping—Can vacuum and mop at the same time and is smart enough to know not to mop carpets.
● TrueDetect—Allows the robot to detect even smaller objects like a toy car and clean around them.
● TureMapping—Uses LiDAR to navigate and generate maps of the surrounding area for more efficient cleaning.
The Deebot costs around $520 which makes it more of a mid-range option but still has many of the advanced features that high-end options typically have.
If you have a little extra money to spend, then the Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra is a great choice featuring some of the most advanced robot vacuum technology.
● Self-Refilling and Self-Emptying—The Roborock comes with a comprehensive docking station that empties all the dust from the Roborock and refills its tank so that it can be ready to mop again during the next cleaning session.
● ReactiveAI 2.0—Advanced navigation system that can navigate in both light and dark conditions.
● Next-Level Intelligence—Can generate a realistic map of the room and obstacles within the room in real-time. Plus, it can reconcile the difference between each cleaning service and provide suggestions on cleaning patterns and scrub intensity.
At around $1,400, the Roborock is on the pricier side. However, it does offer some of the most advanced features on the market.
All in all, if you’re on a budget, then the Roomba is the best option. However, if you want a robot vacuum with a mopping capability, then the Deebot or Roborock are good options. Lastly, if you want a robot vacuum that is top-of-the-line, then the Roborock is a solid choice.